- Excellent organisation skills, customer services and communication skills
- In depth knowledge of Identity Management
- Operating Systems: Unix (Solaris/AIX/Linux), Windows Server
- Databases: Sybase, Oracle, MSSQL
- Knowledge of LDAP Directories, especially Active Directory
- Software Packages: SharePoint, WSP Builder, Nintex, InfoPath, Microsoft Office suite, IIS
- Languages C#, VBScript, SQL, XML, Unix shell scripting
- Enterprise Systems/Network Management Infrastructure and Architecture
- Experience with Agile, RUP methodologies
- Knowledge of the Development lifecycle
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Service Management concepts and tools
- HBO/WO (NL) or College (UK), preferably in Business, Economics and/or Information Technology.
- Location: Netherlands; the first 6 months includes travel to London office.
- To ensure that an effective Request & Approval Tool (the Online Request System) is available for the business, to design, implement and assist in developing further functions within the Online Request System so that it continues to meet business requirements and processes.
-Furthermore the ORS admin helps design and implement interfaces between the Online Request System, the Identity Management Tool (Control-SA) and other Service Management systems (e.g. Assyst).